The Club was formed in 1914 for outdoor Lawn Bowls. It was a gentlemen-
Facilities include men’s changing room, ladies’ changing room, visitors’ changing room, equipment store and machinery shed together with a Clubhouse which includes a licensed bar, kitchen and toilets with an outside patio area.
The Club is named after Sir Francis Drake, as he was born in 1542 at a farm one-
The Outdoor Bowls season commences in April and finishes in September with the Short Mat running from September to April (although casual play also continues through the summer). Both sections play League and Friendly matches during their seasons and host their own invitation tournaments as well as playing internal competitions.